Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYC: Curry Never Sleeps

119 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
(212) 683-0900


Defeated and demorlized by the recent blizzard, I sloshed through the streets of NYC in search of something more.  As I turned the corner onto 28th street, I was nearly blinded by the bright lights of "Curry in a Hurry."  Never having tried Indian Cuisine, I was unaware what to order; and the language barrier on the other end of the transaction increased the risk parameters.  There was a lot of finger pointing, but when it was all said and done, I was leaving with a substantial amount of food for a NYC inflated price of $11.76.  I want to thank Turner for bringing Indian Cuisine to the fore front of Cyber Space. I too believe that a life of strictly Taquitos is not sustainable and have switched to a full diet of Curry.  


Curry Post provided by up and coming Curry Traveler Scott Boughton.

No comments:

Post a Comment