Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

In the year of curry12, the world will end

Today started out like any other day, wake up, shower, find some semi-clean clothes and off to work.  However, upon my arrival my Dad had sent me a picture of his latest curry conquest. While I haven't been able to obtain all the facts pertaining to this Indian delight, the picture does most of the talking.  The picture was taken at the Water Wheel Restaurant in Milford, PA. To portray this as an innocent curry adventure would be naive because in roughly six hours he would be on his way to the airport.  There was a reason "magic carpets" were used in Indian folklore, mostly for the expansive culmination of scent neutralizing gusts that would accompany the ride. I encourage everyone to have a curry adventure and send me pictures and updates, lets do our part to spread curry love. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment