Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Where am I...? I must have just eaten some curry!

Welcome!You are about to read possibly, no definitely, the greatest curry blog ever created by mankind...mankind huh...after today mankind will have new meaning.

While most people emerge Sunday morning after a late night of drinking, they spend it with a will to die, fresh Gatorade, and a weekend full of vague memories emanating from a plethora of bad decisions.  My roommates and I postpone this feeling with a ritual known as the Sunday meeting of Curry Connoisseurs'.  As each Sunday progresses everyone in the house knows we aren't thinking about what premium cable show to watch, mostly because we already know, but what curry dish are we going to try, and for Doug,(our Louisiana swamp people roommate) which bathroom to use after.  This blog will evoke a roller-coaster of emotions as you follow me and my roommates through our curry adventures, as well as learning about curry dishes, benefits of curry, and the best restaurants around town.

3 comments:

  1. This one time I ate too much curry and I was awake for 4 days straight. Those spices blended with rice and just the right amount of Naan bread can make you do things you couldn't imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currying is much like cheesing, but much more intense, and without as much guilt in the long run. Upon finishing a curry dish, a man possesses a sense of accomplishment, like some great feat has been accomplished - and it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of curry wisdom here.

    ReplyDelete